Emergency Water Damage: Extraction Drying & Restoration
Water Damage Repair problems? CALL NOW for immediate service or schedule an appointment.
Water Damage Equipment used in Homes and Businesses
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, infrared camera, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Snake cameras may be used to identify water location.
- Commercial dehumidifing equipment.
- Infrared cameras can look inside walls without any holes.
- Commercial air moving equipment.
- Submersible gas-powered and electric pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck mounted extraction units perform efficient water removal.
- Commercial air moving and drying equipment.
Make sure it’s done right the first time!
We help make sure your damage is taken care of in the beginning.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, & Anti-Microbial Treatments
Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
Sanitizing products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful micro-organisms.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
Drying equipment helps prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture that would otherwise create additional damage to your home or belongings.
DID YOU KNOW: Most insurance policies have a clause that excludes them from financial responsibility if they feel that the policy holder ignored the situation promoting further damage.
Your home or business could have been wet for a month, but as soon as you are aware of the damage, it is your responsibility to take action.
Calling First Response is considered action taken by the insurance company.